Wednesday, March 12, 2008

O, R they?

Alright, I've been tagged. I wouldn't normally do this, but I'll punch a baby in the face before I turn down a challenge.* Here are some (different people who have done if have anywhere from 5-15 quotes, so I'll pick as many as I feel like**) quotes from some of my favorite movies, or movies I quote the most. If you guess them correctly, you win my respect or a pony. Choose wisely.

1. Hey! Dancin' boy!

2. If Benjamin were an ice cream flavor, he'd be pralines and dick.

3. So there's that. I guess I have that.

4. The phone! The phone! Where's the fucking PHONE?!

5. I've had a rough year, Dad.

6. After my divorce from Luther I scraped by with baby-sitting gigs and odd jobs - mostly the jobs we call blow.

In turn, I'm tagging these people: Scollins, Katie Cheek, Evan Pohl and Tim Dunn.


*Probably not true. Unless a baby challenges me, in which case it's on, baby.
**Bonus quote in the title! Aaagh!

4 comments:

bdkennedy said...

4. Wet Hot American Summer!!!

Corey Brown said...

2: Wayne's World.

Anonymous said...

the title is from Rushmore

ross said...

3. Garden State

6. Hedwig and the Angry Inch