Wednesday, January 24, 2007

This makes me hate people

Holy shit. This is horrifying. It would be absolute genius if it was a parody, though I'm sad to say it's not:

http://www.eveningservice.com/Video

I feel obligated to make some crack about Isaiah Washington producing this or bumping it on his iPod on the way to counseling, but there's probably have a song titled "God Doesn't Like Blacks Or Jews Either".

I can't get over the everything I'm seeing in the video and on the website. First, he (Donnie "God Hates a Fag" Davies), quotes Oscar Wilde as a "reformed homosexual." Then there is the extensive list of gay bands, including Wilco, Jay-Z, Morrissey, Frank Sinatra and... Ted Nugent? Is he fucking serious? This Ted Nugent? The man who must be giving boners to the NRA, separatists and gay-haters alike??

Oh, nevermind. He must have meant this Ted Nugent. Oh, the sex.

No comments: