Friday, February 9, 2007

Horrible

Dear CNN, CBS News, ABC News, MSNBC, et al:

Please show something other than Anna Nicole Smith on your websites and news channels. Trust me, you don't need stand outside the hospital with the camera on, waiting for hours until you find out about the autopsy. It's deplorable and crude. Also, isn't there anything else going on in the world of any importance? There are 6 giant tv screens pointed at my desk, all tuned to news channels, and it would be nice to see something else for a change. Anything. What about that helicopter crash? Jim Samples leaving Turner Broadcasting, that's big news. The Astronaut love-triangle, you know I can't get enough of that. Even that "Drooling dog skateboards down streets" video that you inexplicably have up on your front page, that will at least mix things up a bit.

Please. I'm tired of it. It's horrible. Don't make me poke my eyes out.

Sincerely,
Sarah B. Claspell

No comments: