Thursday, February 1, 2007

I take it back!

I totally asked for it with my last blog, saying I wanted to grow up and be an old woman. I'm stupid.

I went to physical therapy yesterday (I broke my leg last February and had some of the metal removed in November). My therapist is really awesome and we have developed a sort of friendship in the past year. She always pushes my limits, and it's usually welcome and always for my own good. Recently we've been working on getting more stretch in my ankle and strengthening my hip and leg muscles, so she had me do a shitload of lunges for most of the 30 minutes I was there.

Today I want to die. My legs are sore beyond reason. I definately use the broken-leg excuse to explain my lack of exercise (more of an excuse than a reason at this point), but I didn't think I was this out of shape. Holy shit. I can't walk down stairs without clinging to the handrail and easing my way down each step. It's stupid.



In other news, 'Eddie and the Dreamgirls' (myself and my fellow Saturday interns Brian and Phlip) are the reigning champions at Improdome for the second week in a row! Boo-yah! And this week we earned it. Last week, ehh.

Those boys are great. Here's to you, Dreamgirls.

No comments: